Train delays - historical and/or current data

p....@cmcmarkets.com

Jul 12, 2016, 9:05:28 AM7/12/16
Hi all,

I am trying to write a python script which will show me (my personal usage) train delays from station A to station B. Are there any historical data (like yesterday or current week) I could use for that or do I need to constantly monitor some stream online and calculate it ?

Best regards

Bryce McKinlay

Jul 12, 2016, 2:39:26 PM7/12/16
to p....@cmcmarkets.com, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
I believe the RealTimeTrains API will give you historic running info, going back a week. It's a commercial service, but free for personal or low-volume use.

Bryce

p....@cmcmarkets.com

Jul 13, 2016, 10:42:07 AM7/13/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, p....@cmcmarkets.com
Thanks for that !
Will have a look and try :-)

ben.tan...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2016, 7:02:29 AM7/14/16
Guys,

Is there a way to download data from browser, no API.

Thanks,
Ben

p....@cmcmarkets.com

Jul 20, 2016, 1:26:47 PM7/20/16
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 7:39:26 PM UTC+1, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> I believe the RealTimeTrains API will give you historic running info, going back a week. It's a commercial service, but free for personal or low-volume use.
>

> See: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/api/
>

> Bryce

I tried to contact them (they tell to do that on their web page) asking for access but no answer since then.
Does anybody know if they are alive ? ;-)