Re: [openraildata-talk] Feed Problem . National Rail Real Time Info Push Port

Dom Rodriguez

Sep 11, 2017, 11:29:25 AM9/11/17
to John Dickinson, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi John,

John Dickinson <jr2dic...@gmail.com> writes:

> I am having trouble with reading the National Rail Push Port Feed. I
> am using an ActiveMq bridge as per the wiki. Its worked previously
> but when I tried over the weekend (and now) I am getting error
> messages in the ActiveMq log.

I got it setup on my VPS over the weekend, and as of yet - I have had
no issues with Darwin's Push Port feed... touchwood. If anything
happens, I'll let the list know, of course. Its receiving messages
from Darwin just fine, though. And Network Rail's feeds as well.

> I get the following messages from the log...ie it connects properly
> then there are a series of warnings (have only shown one......there
> are loads)

> [....snip....]

I haven't seen any of these messages you describe.

Can you send us the XML configuration of your ActiveMQ broker (in
sanitised form -- do not post any sensitive information!) in an
attachment for further analysis? Might be helpful to see if there's a
quirk in the configuration.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Dom Rodriguez (shymega / dzr).

John Dickinson

Sep 11, 2017, 4:16:47 PM9/11/17
Hi Dom
Thanks for the reply

I have managed to get it working. I think I was trying to instigate a failover on a queue which may have been the cause.....

Regards
John