Not available: National Rail Data Portal

Huzaifa Sheikh

Sep 26, 2016, 4:23:01 AM9/26/16

Dear users,

We are experiencing some issues on our National Rail Data Portal (datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk) application.

Users won't be able to subscribe and get messages from the application.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will alert you via email when the service is back up.

Thanks

Huzaifa Sheikh

Enterprise Software Developer

Applied Systems Group

CACI Limited

5th Floor

8 St Pauls Street

Leeds LS1 2LE

www.caci.co.uk

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at postm...@caci.co.uk Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.