live train data source for Germany/Switzerland/Austria

mja...@ilumio24.de

Aug 16, 2016, 7:53:16 AM8/16/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, Jakub Turski
Hi All,

We are working on DS project and we are struggling to find data source for train timetable and distributions in DACH countries. Anyone can recommend something?

Cheers,
Marcin

Peter Hicks

Aug 16, 2016, 7:54:03 AM8/16/16
to mja...@ilumio24.de, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, Jakub Turski
Hi Marcin

> On 16 Aug 2016, at 12:52, mja...@ilumio24.de wrote:
>
> We are working on DS project and we are struggling to find data source for train timetable and distributions in DACH countries. Anyone can recommend something?

For those who don’t know what the acronyms are, what’s a DS project, and what’s a DACH country?

Peter

Marcin Jamroz

Aug 16, 2016, 7:57:44 AM8/16/16
to Peter Hicks, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, Jakub Turski
sorry I was writing in rush explanation: DACH region of Europe covering  Deutschland Austria Switzerland , DS Digital Signage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signage

Cheers,
Marcin

Juhani Pirttilahti

Aug 17, 2016, 2:30:33 PM8/17/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, j.tu...@cnto.pl
The official timetable for Switzerland is available through the fahrplanfelder.ch website. The data covering Zürich public transport is available in GTFS format and the data from SBB is in proprietary HRDF export format.

I'm afraid there is no live data for Switzerland. As far as I know, the timetable data or live data covering the other two (Germany, Austria) isn't open at this time.

-Juhani

trachsel....@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2016, 6:44:28 AM11/27/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, j.tu...@cnto.pl
2.12.2016 you will find a gtfs File for switzerland. The live data will also be avaiable.

you will find it on https://opentransportdata.swiss.

Christian

djbur...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 12:32:40 PM11/29/16