CentOS Linux - OpenQwaq server installation - service error

ondrosk3

Sep 28, 2015, 3:55:50 AM9/28/15
to OpenQwaq Forum
Hi,

I've been following instructions here - https://code.google.com/p/openqwaq/wiki/detailedLinuxInstructions - and tried to install OpenQwaq server on CentOS 6.7 32bit, however running this command gives me some errors and the testserver page returns 500 error:

  • sudo /sbin/service OpenQwaq start

  • Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
    Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
    Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

  • Any idea why this could be happening? I suspect there might be conflict with some libraries (myodbc, etc...) but as I'm not a Linux expert, I can't figure out what's wrong.

  • Thanks for your help,
  • Ondrej.