ValueError: no statistics should be computed

Andrew Hills

Feb 14, 2018, 3:54:10 PM2/14/18
to OpenQuake Users
Hello,

I am having some trouble with understanding the following ValueError: "The job.ini says that no statistics should be computed, but then there is no output!"

I am having no problems with a trivial logic tree (in particular the output I want is a hazard map for poe=0.02). However, if I make a single change to the gmpe_logic_tree by adding three additional GMPEs and adjusting weights accordingly, then changing to 25 (for example) logic tree samples in the job.ini file, I receive the error message. No other changes are made. I am confused as to how this should affect the ability to present the hazard map output. Relevant files attached.

Thanks for your time
Andrew
gmpe_logic_tree_trivial.xml
job.ini
source_model.xml
gmpe_logic_tree_nontrivial.xml
source_model_logic_tree.xml

Michele Simionato

Feb 14, 2018, 10:06:28 PM2/14/18
to OpenQuake Users
Actually the error message has been already improved in current master. The error is that in your job.ini file you have a line
mean_hazard_curves=false. Just remove that line.