initial shared folder issue from virtual box

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

era

未讀,
2016年1月13日 晚上10:48:592016/1/13
收件者:OpenQuake Users、Elizabeth Abbott
Hi all,

I imagine this is likely a silly error on my part but I've not been able to find anything in this forum that quite addresses the issue I'm having (or maybe something does and I missed it).

I am on a Windows machine (Windows 7) with a 64-bit operating system. I installed the most recent version of virtual box (VirtualBox-5.0.12... for Windows) and downloaded OpenQuake 1.7 for VirtualBox 64-bit.  When I import it on VirtualBox it all goes smoothly, and I can connect a shared folder but my shared folder doesn't appear in /media/ anywhere, per the directions here, when I turn on the machine.

I can mount that shared folder ('vbox') to that directory, but I am guessing it doesn't work quite the same since no "folders used by OpenQuake" are there when I go look on my computer. Am I missing something?

Thank you!!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄