The site mesh is not ordered

Parisa

Jan 31, 2016, 9:52:03 AM1/31/16
to OpenQuake Users

Hi,

I tried to run a risk job using oq-engine 1.7.0 but got stuck by this error.

openquake.commonlib.InvalidFile: The site mesh is not ordered

How can I fix this?

P.S.: It has been run once through oq-engine 1.5 before., but now there is a different error with 1.5.1 this time as:

AttributeError: maximum_distance

Michele Simionato

Feb 1, 2016, 1:18:11 AM2/1/16
to OpenQuake Users

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 3:52:03 PM UTC+1, Parisa wrote:

Hi,

I tried to run a risk job using oq-engine 1.7.0 but got stuck by this error.

openquake.commonlib.InvalidFile: The site mesh is not ordered

How can I fix this?

Do you have a sites_csv file? If so, just make sure that the coordinates there are ordered by longitude, latitude.

P.S.: It has been run once through oq-engine 1.5 before., but now there is a different error with 1.5.1 this time as:

AttributeError: maximum_distance

Please send the .ini files you are using.

Parisa

Feb 3, 2016, 3:29:16 AM2/3/16
to OpenQuake Users
these are my files. I have attached three gmf files that the error occurs for all three.
exposure_model.xml
gmf_up_e.xml
gmf_up_e3.xml
job_risk.ini
structural_vulnerability_model.xml
gmf_up_e2.xml

Michele Simionato

Feb 3, 2016, 4:16:07 AM2/3/16
to OpenQuake Users
There was a bug that we fixed yesterday. So:

1. first all all upgrade your installation to the current code (i.e. use the nightly build of today or use GitHub)
2. fix your exposure which is invalid, there are a few empty <asset/> tags

Yesterday we added an `oq-lite tidy` command to validate and clean up NRML files.
So please use it and fix you NRML files before running the computation.

Having fixed the exposure your computation runs.

Parisa

Feb 3, 2016, 4:45:56 AM2/3/16
to OpenQuake Users
thanks a lot.