unrecognized arguments in oq

mehdi mousavi

Apr 19, 2018, 7:17:50 AM4/19/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear All,
when I want to run a simple hazard model using OQ-engine, I type the following command:

oq engine -rh job_hazard.ini

but, the following response is appeared:

oq: error: unrecognized arguments: job_hazard.ini

I'm sure that the file "job_hazard.ini" exists in the mentioned folder.

what is the problem?

Best
Mehdi

Daniele Viganò

Apr 19, 2018, 7:21:18 AM4/19/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mehdi,

the flag '--run-hazard' (--rh) was deprecated and has been removed from the OpenQuake Engine 3.0. You can use '--run' instead. See https://github.com/gem/oq-engine/blob/engine-3.0/doc/whats-new.md#deprecationsremovals for further information.

Best regards,
Daniele

DANIELE VIGANÒ | System Administrator | Skype dennyv85 | +39 0382 5169882
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk