BREC4GEM

Roger James

May 13, 2016, 2:52:57 PM5/13/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi

Is there a a more recent version of the brec4dem qgis plujgin than the one that  can be found at http://ftp.openquake.org/idct/brec/BREC4GEM.zip ?

Thanks,

Roger

Paul

May 18, 2016, 11:30:21 AM5/18/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Roger,

 I am afraid that at the moment, the zip file you refer to is indeed the latest version of BREC4GEM.  We are however in contact with a local company that have expressed an interest in producing an updated version compatible with QGIS 2.x on a voluntary basis; we will certainly keep you informed of any developments.

If you have not already done so, you might also take a look at the SENSUM project (http://www.sensum-project.eu/ ,http://ldt.unipv.it/sensum-docs/, and https://github.com/SENSUM-project) which has produced a number of open-source tools which may be of interest, including a QGIS plugin.

Hope this helps,
Paul