M_bar-R_bar-Eps_bar

Amir jodat

Aug 20, 2016, 4:35:40 AM8/20/16
to OpenQuake Users
hello every body. I'm working on a site with a simple fault and I need M_bar, R_bar,Eps_bar. from deaggregation results (like OpenSHA deaggregation results). Are there any option in OpenQuake for them? I tried to calculate them myself, but the sum of probabilities in M,R,eps deaggregation results for a special IMT like PGA is not equal to 1!! and iml for same options in deaggregation results are different from Classical PSHA calculation UHS curve. Are there any mistake in my calculation? thanks in advance for your reply.
Simple.zip
Simple -deag.zip
output-32-.disagg-xml.zip
output-25-hazard_uhs-0.1-rlz-000_15.zip

Amir jodat

Aug 20, 2016, 4:37:35 AM8/20/16
to OpenQuake Users
I forgot to mention, Im using webui of Openquake 2.0 on windows 7.