two or more source model in one classical PSHA.

Hadi

May 3, 2018, 5:59:42 PM5/3/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear all
Hi I have a question and will be appreciated if you answer:
It is possible to use two or more source type in PSHA in oq. i.e. use simple fault source and area source for a PSHA for instance we have several seismic sources that are simple faults and rest are area sources.

thanks in advanced

Arifan Syahbana

May 3, 2018, 6:25:56 PM5/3/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hadi,
I think you can do that, just download example of Logic Tree Case 1 Classical PSHA in github openquake. Hope this will help you.

Regards