Released IRMT QGIS Plugin v2.6.0 "experimental"

16 visningar

Paolo Tormene

oläst,
3 juli 2017 11:16:192017-07-03
till OpenQuake Users
Version 2.6.0 of the IRMT QGIS plugin (https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/svir/version/2.6.0/) has just been released as "experimental". It is aligned with the current "master" of the OpenQuake Engine.
If you want to upgrade the plugin to this version, open the QGIS Plugin Manager (Plugins -> Manage and install plugins), click on "Settings" and check "Show also experimental plugins". This allows to use experimental plugins.
Please note that, generally speaking, we do NOT recommend using experimental versions of the plugin. We are making them available for testing purposes and to support users who are running the nightly builds of the OpenQuake Engine or who use the Engine from git.

Starting from version 2.5 of the plugin, we are using the following convention:
- the latest "normal" (stable) release of the plugin will be aligned with the latest release of the OpenQuake Engine;
- the latest "experimental" (unstable) release of the plugin will be our "best effort" to drive the current "master" branch of the OpenQuake Engine, to be used at your own risk.

    Paolo Tormene on behalf of the OpenQuake Team
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden