disaggregation

Céline Beauval

Apr 5, 2017, 6:51:33 AM4/5/17
to OpenQuake Users

Dear OpenQuake experts,
I have a question dealing with the disaggregation OpenQuake tool (last version).
Disaggregation results can be obtained for a logic tree with branches on the source model (e.g. Mmax) and branches on the ground motion model.
As expected, for a given return period, there are as many result files as combinations in the logic tree.
However, I have noticed that e.g. the Mmax branches are not explored. If I have e.g. 4 alternative Mmax with associated weights (maxMagGRAbsolute), to apply on all areas, I am getting 4 disaggregation results corresponding to a Gutenberg-Richter curve with the original Mmax indicated in the source model.

For now, I am running disaggregation without logic tree, selecting only 1 source model and 1 GMPE, and the results are OK.

Is this a bugg, or disaggregation openquake tool should not be run with the full logic tree structure ?

many thanks
Céline Beauval

Marco Pagani

Apr 7, 2017, 4:37:25 AM4/7/17
to OpenQuake Users

Hi Celine,

Can you pls share with us the input files you are using? This will help us in better understanding the problem you mention.
I you can’t share them pls use my personal email address.

Thanks

Marco