clarify about pager exposure data

garup lambang goro

Mar 15, 2018, 8:00:13 PM3/15/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear members,

I have downloaded a pager exposure data from platform.openquake.org for use in risk analysis s the attached csv. But I'm worried about whether the column have been exported correctly. The  column at the end under the heading bldg_cost_quality is empty. When I compare the values in the other columns with the header descriptions, it looks to me like the data under the type_pop column are missing, and all the remaining columns have been shifted to the right, leaving the empty column at the end under bldg_cost_quality.

Would it be possible for someone to please look at this file and confirm to me whether the mistake I have described above has happened? (I mainly want to know whether I can still use the data, with the assumption that the columns have been shifted).

Regards,

Garup

exposure_export.csv

Daniele Viganò

Mar 20, 2018, 6:12:00 AM3/20/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear Garup,

are you sure you have imported the CSV correctly? The CSV must be splitted on commas, and doing that the columns are filled correctly. I've attached an XLSX genereated with LibreOffice from you CSV file: as you can see the 'bldg_cost_quality' contains always a value (2).

Best regards,
Daniele

DANIELE VIGANÒ | System Administrator | Skype dennyv85 | +39 0382 5169882
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk
exposure_export.xlsx
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

garup lambang goro

Mar 20, 2018, 5:11:46 PM3/20/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear Daniele,

Thank you so much for your explanation. It was very helpful for me. One more thing, I try  to look at very carefully the data of column "night_pop" and "transit_pop", it looks to me that the data of column "night_pop" and "transit_pop" was swap (looks less reasonable espesially in non urban area/ urban "false"). Could you please give me explanation about that?
Thank so much,

Best regards,
Garup

garup lambang goro

Mar 20, 2018, 6:12:52 PM3/20/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear Daniele,

No..No... I am sorry, I was wrong, the data on column "day_pop", "night_pop" and "transit_pop" are reasonable, even in non-urban area.
Very good, Thank you so much,

Best regards,
Garup