can not import Imtls

Hyeuk Ryu

Jun 17, 2016, 12:10:13 AM6/17/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,

I just updated oq-risklib, oq-hazardlib, and got error messages saying it cannot import Imtls.

The current hazard lib and risk lib version are as follows:

hazardlib
v0.19.0-253-g60dda8d

risklib
v0.12.1-785-g368e75c

Thanks.

Regards,

Hyeuk

Michele Simionato

Jun 17, 2016, 8:21:41 AM6/17/16
to OpenQuake Users
You are using Git, right? Remove completely the oq-risklib repository: it has been included in the oq-engine repository now. You need to clone the engine and then set the PYTHONPATH correctly.

Hyeuk Ryu

Jun 19, 2016, 6:11:34 PM6/19/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Michele,

Thanks for your kind reply. Yes, I updated it using git. I followed the instruction, and noticed that oq-lite does not seem to work.
Is the oq-lite still available?
Thanks.

Regards,

Hyeuk

Michele Simionato

Jun 19, 2016, 11:33:24 PM6/19/16
to OpenQuake Users

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 12:11:34 AM UTC+2, Hyeuk Ryu wrote:
Hi Michele,

Thanks for your kind reply. Yes, I updated it using git. I followed the instruction, and noticed that oq-lite does not seem to work.
Is the oq-lite still available?

oq-lite is now called oq.

Hyeuk Ryu

Jun 19, 2016, 11:39:53 PM6/19/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,

I've got the following error message when I ran oq.

ImportError: No module named django.core

I thought that the oq-lite is not depending on django. Any idea?
Thanks.

Regards,

Hyeuk

Michele Simionato

Jun 20, 2016, 1:17:18 PM6/20/16
to OpenQuake Users, dyn...@gmail.com

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 5:39:53 AM UTC+2, Hyeuk Ryu wrote:
Hi,

I've got the following error message when I ran oq.

ImportError: No module named django.core

I thought that the oq-lite is not depending on django. Any idea?
Thanks.

oq-lite is dead. Now there is only the engine which has a dependency from Django. Any versions of Django should work, we suggest the 1.6.1.