Caribbean-Cuba Model Error on OpenQuake 1.9.1

vma...@g.clemson.edu

Feb 15, 2017, 11:05:04 AM2/15/17
to OpenQuake Users

Hi everyone,

I just run the Caribbean-Cuba model on the OpenQuake 1.9.1, but after finishing the analysis it didn’t produce any results. Attached is the error I’ve got in the command window after the analysis. I would appreciate if anyone could help me to sort this problem out.

CarribeanCuba.JPG

Michele Simionato

Feb 15, 2017, 2:53:46 PM2/15/17
to OpenQuake Users

Il giorno mercoledì 15 febbraio 2017 17:05:04 UTC+1, vma...@g.clemson.edu ha scritto:

Hi everyone,

I just run the Caribbean-Cuba model on the OpenQuake 1.9.1, but after finishing the analysis it didn’t produce any results. Attached is the error I’ve got in the command window after the analysis. I would appreciate if anyone could help me to sort this problem out.

This is not an error. It is a warning which may be raised  by some versions of the HDF5 library. Just ignore it. The calculation is fine.

vma...@g.clemson.edu

Feb 15, 2017, 3:49:49 PM2/15/17
to OpenQuake Users
Thank you so much for the response, but even I use the "exports" command at the end of the running command, it didn't produce any things. the export folder was empty.

Daniele Viganò

Feb 16, 2017, 3:24:09 AM2/16/17
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear User,

openquake --lhc and openquake --lho don't return nothing?

Anyway you should update to the OpenQuake Engine 2.2.0, 1.9 it's old and isn't supported anymore.

Regards,
Daniele

DANIELE VIGANÒ | System Administrator | Skype dennyv85 | +39 0382 5169882
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk