Internship or Postdoc Opportunities at FM Global

Rong, Yufang

Oct 10, 2017, 3:18:25 PM10/10/17
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear OpenQuake Users:

I am a seismologist from the research division of FM Global, a leading commercial insurance company headquartered in the United States. Our research division is located in the suburb of Boston, Massachusetts.  We are seeking for interns or postdocs to work with us on interesting and challenging projects related to seismic hazard analysis and testing earthquake models. Knowledge on seismic source models and OpenQuake is required. The projects may last for more than two years, and the internship opportunity may lead to a permanent hire.

Please email me at Yufan...@fmglobal.com if you have any questions. Please email me your resume if you are interested in the opportunity.

Thank you,

Yufang