virtualbox fails to boot.

Kipkwony Sophie

Sep 19, 2016, 5:59:14 AM9/19/16
to OpenQuake Users
Dear all.

I have been running openquake on -oq-desktop-32b-lu1404-1.9.1-2, and it was working quit well. The current technical problems started today, after running few scrips. Am not well familiar with the source of the problem,but i suspect it is from these automatically updates, where  i was asked whether to allow  upgrading to ubuntu vs. 16.04, and i say yes.

 So, after running the scripts which also i experienced some challenges, i closed the virtual box and after a while i reopen again and that is when it  fail to boot, when i open it first it displayed a black terminal screen, secondly it may or may not proceed from there and if it does, it display see the attached. If i enter the first option, then shows the next see attached. I have try to reboot but in vain. Kindly, advice.

Sophie
Screenshot from 2016-09-19 12:11:52.png
Screenshot from 2016-09-19 12:12:53.png