GEM Physical Vulnerability Functions

Mehdi Sadeghi

Dec 10, 2013, 1:53:10 PM12/10/13
to openqu...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone

Does anyone know where I can download classified GEM Physical Vulnerability Functions data (building fragility or damage functions)?

I also heard about a program in java that everyone can contribute, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you,

Mehdi

Vitor Silva

Dec 11, 2013, 10:40:18 AM12/11/13
to openqu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mehdi,

The GEM Physical Vulnerability database will only be release by the end of next year (2014).
Meanwhile, I would like to recommend you to explore the fragility functions collected within the European Project SYNER-G, as well as the Fragility Function Manager tool which allows users to visualise and edit fragility models. All of these contents can be found in the following link:   http://www.vce.at/SYNER-G/files/downloads.html

Best regards,
Vitor