Is there any IPR problem to make a translated version of OPDS as a Industry Standard a country?

Dongsun Nam

Apr 10, 2015, 9:55:22 AM4/10/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

In South Korea, we have lots of interesting about OPDS and many of eBook solution(Viewers, eBook Service Providers and so on) have been supporting OPDS.
I am also very interested in ebook format such as EPUB, App Book. and I hope to be enlarged ebook market.

but I think there is a many hurdles to make a momentum for enlarging ebook market specially in korea.
and I think that one of the most biggest hurdle is no reading ebook.
we need many things to get over the hurdle, solution, services, contents and so on. In that things, I think that two of them are more important.
one thing is content(free contents are more better), the other is distribution method(standard, api, infra...)

Anyway, I'd like to know there is any IPR problem to make OPDS as a Korea Industry standard. (I am a member of Project WG at http://www.tta.or.kr/English/index.jsp)

In advance. thanks for reply.

Have a good day~

Regards,