data transfer from SCORM lerning resources (OO 9.4, OO10.1)

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 6:24:06 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have question - it is possible to transfer to OO (9.4 or 10.1) all information how user answering on questions from SCORM package after resolved? I know that score are transfered, but its possible to transfer all users answers.

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 9:30:47 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I found answer for my question here https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=pl#!searchin/openolat/SCORM/openolat/oeaCq9IPHUo/I6lvq4UcuW8J

But it's possible to implement in OO more friendly assessment tool like view in test from IMS/QTI package?

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski

Florian Gnägi

Jan 12, 2015, 10:57:31 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

You can look up the scorm datamodel in the assessment tool details page of each user. For ever attempt you will find a line, click on the line and all the details are reveled. The same can also be downloaded for each users and attempts in the course archive tool.

A graphical analysis of the included interactions is theoretically possible, however this is quite a task to implement and it really depends on your module if the data is actually persisted in a way it could be read and interpreted in a generic way. Most modules I’ve seen so far are generated using some authoring tools that totally circumvent the scorm datamodel and just output the score in the end. In the end it boils down to a financial question: someone hast to finance such a graphical analysis tool, right now we do not have a budget for this and it is also not on our priority list.

Best regards
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi