New OpenOLAT Manual online and available

Kirsten Scherer

Mar 23, 2015, 10:40:01 AM3/23/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear community,

we are proud to announce that we finally finished the replacement of the old ELML manual with the new wiki manual, accessible independently of OpenOLAT. As with Jira, our bug tracking system, we once again worked with an Atlassian product, Confluence, their collaboration software. This change allows for continuous updates and immediate visibility of modifications to the manual, and collaboration on the content. The wiki supports downloading the current state as a .pdf file. The latest addition to the manual is the new and shiny improvement to OpenOLAT, the new "Assessment mode."

Find the new manual in english and german on the OpenOLAT confluence server.

Best regards,
Kirsten