Can lists (e.g. task element acoach view) remember state of view?

Christopher K.

Jun 22, 2016, 4:01:30 AM6/22/16
to OpenOLAT
Hey!
I wonder whether there is a way in OLAT to make it remember the way a list is displayed. For example, the list of a task with all the students and their tasks or the list of all students ("Members Management"). I always change the ordering to order by last name and All entries per page instead of just 10. When I leave the list, OLAT forgets these settings and will view the list with default settings. Is there a way to change this behavior?

I would prefer that OLAT keeps the state of the view, even across sessions (i.e. when I log out and in again).

Greetings,
Christopher

Stéphane Rossé

Jun 23, 2016, 3:42:49 AM6/23/16
to OpenOLAT
Hello Christopher

I will try to add this in OpenOLAT 10.5.2

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé
professional services for the open source eLearning system OLAT
hosting - operating - support - java development - consulting
www.frentix.com | www.openolat.org

frentix  GmbH
Stéphane Rossé
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on skype linkedin

reflexs...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2016, 5:10:03 PM7/1/16
to OpenOLAT
Hi Stéphane,
is it possible to copy the shown columns in lists like assessment - score/min/max to all users or define it as standard?

Kind regards,
Joerg