Collecting different courses in one course

Simon Zürcher

Sep 28, 2015, 10:24:33 AM9/28/15
to OpenOLAT
Hi,
Is there a posibility to gather or collect different courses in one main course?
Now I have several courses with the same Tasks. Once in a while I have to change some data in the Task so this affects all this courses.

Having a main course would allow me to change documents only in the affected tasks without changing the document in many different courses.

Regards
Simon

Florian Gnägi

Sep 29, 2015, 2:28:36 AM9/29/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon

Two things:

1) You can not make “sub courses” or share course elements across courses. At least not yet ;-)

2) You can create a learning resource of type “resoruce folder” and attach this shared folder to many courses. In those courses you can then use the documents from the resource folder and link / embed them in single pages. If you create a task using the single page element, you can use this approach to distribute the same file across multiple courses.

More info here:

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Simon Zürcher

Sep 29, 2015, 5:06:04 AM9/29/15
to OpenOLAT
Hi Florian
Thank you for the answer.

I hope for answer number 1. ;-)

But tried number 2 and it fits good to cover our requirements.
Now I have one resource folder shared to two courses and in this courses around twenty tasks.

Greetings
Simon