Problem with Rav data from question analysis - OO 10.1.3

Jakub Wasielewski

Feb 25, 2015, 8:46:04 AM2/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

We have troble with downloading raw data from question analysis.

Raw data from Test analysis download propertly. But when we go to the section and choose question - when we want to download raw data (from question) all analysis closed automatically and nothing happening.

And second question - how is graph generate in analysis? it is possible to copy that as picture? (of course i know about printscreen, but that's not what I mean)

I would also proposes to add a OpenOlat test analysis can download in pdf or xls or csv.

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski

Florian Gnägi

Mar 2, 2015, 5:12:11 AM3/2/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

We have troble with downloading raw data from question analysis.

Raw data from Test analysis download propertly. But when we go to the section and choose question - when we want to download raw data (from question) all analysis closed automatically and nothing happening.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean. Did you test this with the latest OpenOLAT version?

Note that the download of the raw data is only available for the entire test but not for the items or sections.

And second question - how is graph generate in analysis? it is possible to copy that as picture? (of course i know about printscreen, but that's not what I mean)

I would also proposes to add a OpenOlat test analysis can download in pdf or xls or csv.

Sure, that would be awesome. Let me know when you have the necessary funding to implement it ;-)

Currently you have to use the print button and then select “save as PDF” in your browser. If your browser can’t print to a PDF you have to install a PDF plugin or use another browser. To create a PDF server-side we have to re-implement everything from scratch as the current solution is based on JavaScript. This can’t be converted to PDF or Excel.

Cheers
Florian

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Jakub Wasielewski

Mar 2, 2015, 10:10:24 AM3/2/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian

Thank You for your reply.

Now i know how it works :) The question was - it is possible to download raw data for question - but you have answered - no it's not :)

We working on last wersion 10.1.3

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski