New course creation Visualization

oronzo lezzi

Nov 2, 2015, 10:03:05 AM11/2/15
to OpenOLAT
Hello,
When I create a new course or a new resource (in Authoring section)I am forced to reload the page to see the new course created.
 It is a native behavior or changing any of the settings system,I can instantly view the new resource created in my resources?

Thanks

Oronzo

Florian Gnägi

Nov 3, 2015, 8:02:58 AM11/3/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oronzo

Sorry, I don’t understand your problem. When I create a course the course opens immediately (in the opened medatadata form) and I can start working in the course. Does that not work for you?

Best regards
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

oronzo lezzi

Nov 3, 2015, 8:55:09 AM11/3/15
to OpenOLAT
Hello
Florian, I think It was a refresh issue. I go in authoring --> Create a new course. If I go newly in Authoring I cannot see the new course created.
If I go in My Entry, so I refresh the page, I see the new course.

I Would know if it is possible to have the new course without this refresh page

Thanks

Oronzo

oronzo lezzi

Nov 3, 2015, 8:59:55 AM11/3/15
to OpenOLAT
Our version is

OpenOLAT 10.4a (Build openolat104a-dev)

Stéphane Rossé

Nov 4, 2015, 2:23:54 AM11/4/15
to OpenOLAT
Hi

I have made a change to reload the list of courses.

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé

oronzo lezzi

Nov 4, 2015, 2:25:46 AM11/4/15
to OpenOLAT
Thanks so we will be informed in the next release about this change?
Regards
Oronzo

Florian Gnägi

Nov 4, 2015, 2:40:16 AM11/4/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oronzo

You can always read the issue descriptions in jira to learn what exactly has changed. This change is so trivial and minor that it will not make it into the compiled release notes.

If you are looking for the exact patch, follow this issue: https://jira.openolat.org/browse/OO-1740

Cheers
Florian

oronzo lezzi