Could not resolve placeholder 'ldap.ldapSystemDN' in string value "${ldap.ldapSystemDN}"

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2015, 12:50:02 AM2/9/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
I had deployed war in ubuntu server while deploying the war in jboss it's failed because of

 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] (MSC service thread 1-4) BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with name 'org.olat.ldap.LDAPLoginModule'

Context initialization failed: org.springframework.beans.factory$ing/ldapContext.xml]: Could not resolve placeholder 'ldap.ldapSystemDN' in string value "${ldap.ldapSystemDN}"

my olat.properties files

ldap.ldapSystemDN=

CN=Test Abdul,OU=LMSORG,DC=TZINCORG,DC=COM

Could you please let me know what to do to resolve

Stéphane Rossé

Feb 9, 2015, 3:31:17 AM2/9/15
to open...@googlegroups.com, abdulkh...@gmail.com
Hello

I don't know if it's only a formatting issue with Google groups but your property must be defined without line break:

ldap.ldapSystemDN=CN=Test Abdul,OU=LMSORG,DC=TZINCORG,DC=COM

Best regards
Stéphane
professional services for the open source eLearning system OLAT
hosting - operating - support - java development - consulting
http://www.frentix.com | http://www.olat.com | http://openolat.org

frentix  GmbH
Stéphane Rossé
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

tel://+41-43-544-9000
skype://s_rosse

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2015, 5:42:34 AM2/9/15
to open...@googlegroups.com, abdulkh...@gmail.com

I had give same as you provide but i am getting the same error. Please let me know on this