end a test with a short message/text page

Sandra Hübner

Sep 1, 2015, 8:40:52 AM9/1/15
to OpenOLAT
Dear All,

we would like to end a test with a short message/text page (z.B. thank you for ....).
Until now, we did not find a good solution.
Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot,
and best regards,
Sandra

Florian Gnägi

Sep 1, 2015, 9:05:15 AM9/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandra

You could add an additional single page and show it when the user did the test (using a score, passed or attempt rule).

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Sandra Hübner

Sep 1, 2015, 9:29:24 AM9/1/15
to OpenOLAT
Dear Florian,

thanks for your fast replay. That is the way, we tried it.
However, the problem is, that the user have to click on the single page after ending the test and the page would not showed automatically.
Is there a way to show the page autmatically after closing the test?

Thanks a lot,
Sandra

Florian Gnägi

Sep 1, 2015, 9:59:33 AM9/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
So far no. But you could add a reminder rule which sends the user a thank you message after he finished the test via email.

It could be a feature for the new assessment infrastructure.

Cheers
Florian

Sandra Hübner

Sep 2, 2015, 3:09:12 AM9/2/15
to OpenOLAT
Thanks a lot. The reminder rule is a very good idea. We will realize within our new release (10.3.4) that will be available at 15-09.
Thank you and best regards,
Sandra