Additional steps issue while test execution having sections

Shahzad Hassan

May 19, 2016, 1:18:37 AM5/19/16
to OpenOLAT
Dear Members,

I have configured OpenOLAT 1049. I have prepared a Test element as below:

  1. Total 3 sections with 10 questions in each section
  2. Randomly 5 questions will be asked from each section
  3. Each question has a time limit of 30 seconds to answer
The objective of grouping questions in sections is to ensure that questions must be asked from each section.

Test is configured in the course as below:
  1. Show menu navigation (unchecked)
  2. Clustering of questions (One question per page)
  3. Display only module, hide LMS (checked)
While test execution, on start of each section, user has to do two additional steps and time keep on counting as specified below to reach first question of the section. I would be very grateful if someone can help me out with a fix or some alternate way to achieve same goal.

Further information is displayed below.

Information on this question section.

Regards,
SHAHZAD