Launch OO resources by OpenMeeting

Jakub Wasielewski

Feb 3, 2015, 3:39:01 AM2/3/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We have OO 9.4.4 with OpenMeetings module enabled (version 3.0.3).

It is some way to launch OO resources (like test or scorm) directly from Open Meetings without click on tab with OO?

Of course OpenMeeting room is created and managed via OO.

Best regards,
Jakub Wasielewski

Florian Gnägi

Feb 5, 2015, 5:57:21 AM2/5/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

Sorry, no. OpenMeetings knows nothing about your OpenOLAT, the communication is one-way only from OpenOLAT to OpenMeetings. Of course you can just copy/paste an OpenOLAT link in OpenOLAT to let users jump to your test or SCORM module. The OpenOLAT link is displayed at the bottom left corner.

See the screenshot below. Note, the QR-Code feature is not available in the 9.4.4 release. You should really update to the fantastic 10.1 release, but you know that already, don’t you ;-)

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Jakub Wasielewski

Feb 25, 2015, 8:27:51 AM2/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

Thank You for response :)

Pity that there is no such possibility, but I understand that.

Two weeks from now we use version 10.1.3.

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski