Question about login mode in OO 10.0.9

seba...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2015, 8:54:49 AM1/9/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was testing mobile view on android. But after logging off from mobile, on dekstop I am still in mobile view, no normal. I was on administrator account.
How can I fix it?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Florian Gnägi

Jan 9, 2015, 9:40:55 AM1/9/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian

Sorry I don’t quite understand what you did. You actively pressed the logout button but are still logged in? I can not reproduce sich a behavior. Note: just closing the browser window does not log you out!

Please test with 10.1.1 and not 10.0, we made significant improvements in the main navigation the responsive design.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 2:36:07 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

I'm working with Sebastian on this problem.

We have log on on admistrator account via mobile device (cell phone with android). Then We log off (not just close browser) on cell phone. After that we log on in normal mode from our computer (desktop mode), and we see mobile version of OO, not normal desktop mode.

We trying many times log in and off on mobile, and on computer, and still haveing mobile layout on computer.

On normal account is no problem with that.

About OO 10.1.1 - it is stable version? on Yours homepage avaliable is only 10.0.9 version. Where i can download war for 10.1.1 version?

Best Regards
Jakub Wasielewski

Florian Gnägi

Jan 12, 2015, 3:36:04 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

Hu? There is no “mobile mode” or “desktop mode”. The layout adapts itself to the screen size automatically (responsive design). It does not depend on the user account or the device type, it depends on the available browser window size. E.g. when you make your desktop browser window very small it will look and behave like in a mobile phone. The same happens when you enlarge the font size to very large.

10.1.1 is stable, you can get it from here:

The website ist not yet updated, I hope this is done today. Once the website is updated I will also announce it here on the list.

Cheers
Florian

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 4:10:54 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian

Thank You for links, we will download and test OO10.1.1 version.

About layout. Please see atachments. On administrator account we don't have top navigation bar (that near OO logo) wich is on other account (second atachment). How can we turn it on back? On first login it was.

Screens are made from my computer on resolution 1920x1080 and still we dont have top navigation bar.

Cheers
Jakub

1. oo10_witout top navigation.jpg
2. oo10_with top navigation.jpg

Florian Gnägi

Jan 12, 2015, 5:24:28 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
hm, very strange, I’ve never seen this. Maybe some translation issue which triggers an error when rendering the top navigation? What language does the admin user have? Maybe you have some misconfiguration in the sites config, however I can’t think of a way to configure it the way it looks.

Can you send me the URL and pwd of the admin user to my private email so that I can see this myself? I would like to check the generated HTML code. You can set a temporary password with the other admin account you have if you want me to have a look.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de
<1. oo10_witout top navigation.jpg><2. oo10_with top navigation.jpg>

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 6:08:19 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian

Admin user have PL (polish). I change on EN and top bar appeared, after changing to PL it dissapeared again.

But its strange, because on other account with admin privileges top bar are displayed normal and don't dissapeared.

On you email i send You information about login and page adress.

Cheers
Jakub

Florian Gnägi

Jan 12, 2015, 6:20:12 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

Thanks for the login data. The problem is simple, see screenshot. If there is not enough space, the sites are moved to the off canvas menu. Update to 10.1, we improved this behavior to be more intuitive.

Cheers
Florian

Jakub Wasielewski

Jan 12, 2015, 6:25:36 AM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

Thank You for information. So problem is resolwed :)

Cheers
Jakub