world.db in the New Year 2015 - Any Wishes? Suggestions? Ideas? Comments?

Gerald Bauer

Dec 10, 2014, 5:23:32 PM12/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You're invited to post any wishes, suggestions, ideas, comments for
the world.db and friends. Anything you want to see changed, added,
removed, polished in 2015?

Let us know here on the forum / mailing list.

Cheers.

Jane Heather Dee

Dec 12, 2014, 11:43:44 AM12/12/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Well, first this is a really useful gem and I'm planning to implement it to one of my projects. My only wish: better readme tutorial on how to setup/install a database like worlddb or worlddb-model gem on a rails app :)

Gerald Bauer

Dec 12, 2014, 1:22:00 PM12/12/14
to Jane Heather Dee, open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Good points. Thanks. Will try to document the new "build system"
using ./Datefiles and also add something for how to add the world.db
machinery to your web app (Rails, Sinatra, etc.). Cheers.