factbook.json Update 2015/11 - 260+ Free (Public Domain) World Factbook Country Profiles

Gerald Bauer

Nov 15, 2015, 10:49:32 AM11/15/15
to openmundi
Hello,

FYI: I've updated the world factbook.json datasets [1] from the CIA
(live) page sources.

It looks the new machinery [2] is now working. Lots of updates just
in the last
couple of weeks. See the commit diff for the lastest changes. Cheers.

[1] github.com/factbook/factbook.json
[2] github.com/worlddb/factbook

Gerald Bauer

Nov 29, 2015, 5:46:55 AM11/29/15
to openmundi
Hello,

   FYI: I've updated the world factbook.json datasets [1] yet again using the factbook.json build scripts [2].

  Again - it looks the new machinery is now working. Lots of updates in just the latest two weeks. See the commit diff for the lastest changes. Cheers.