Python based World Factbook scraper posted

閲覧: 27 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Eckhard Licher

未読、
2014/09/29 11:38:182014/09/29
To: open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've posted the Python based World Factbook scraper, see https://github.com/openfactbook/master/tree/master/tools

In addition, the master repo has been moved to https://github.com/openfactbook/master/ and the small repos have been removed -- either github is or I am unable to handle the previous complex project layout. The new setup reflects the Unix principle -- keep it simple, stupid.

Greetings

Gerald Bauer

未読、
2014/09/29 13:54:192014/09/29
To: Eckhard Licher、open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
As always thanks for the update. Use what works for you. Keep it up.
Great stuff.

Cheers.

PS: Let me know if you want to add the factbook.python scrips to the
tools folder (or where the scripts fit best). Once you move/copy the
scripts I will close the factbook.python repo (imagine - I try to
"manage" about 100+ repos - always good to have one repo less for a
start ;-) and more important to see it get improved and get updated -
again thanks for the updates. Keep it up.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件