video/email problem, urgent help required

santoshv2k

Aug 19, 2012, 1:53:56 AM8/19/12
to openmeet...@googlegroups.com
Hi, im new 2 openmeetings, I have a lan of 100 clients without internet. I installed n configured successfully on ubuntu 12.04 n everything is going fine but I am getting two problems :-
1.     when i upload n mount any kind of video file on white board it shows a cross and it does not play. Can a video file be uploaded and broadcasted?

2.    Can I use email feature without help of any other email server? means, if openmeetings has been collaborated with a email server ?

thanx in advance
santosh