wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found (soapclient->response has contents of the response)

Alkim Ozaygen

Nov 23, 2010, 2:51:28 PM11/23/10
to openmeet...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone
I have two servers. One is running moodle (1.9.8) and the other one is running openmeetings (r3326). The two servers were running for about 9-10 days. Today whenever I tried to connect from the moodle server to openmeetings I got the error below:

wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found (soapclient->response has contents of the response)
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module Configuration

After I started the openmeetings, the problem was solved. But I'm afraid that this will happen again. Do you know what could be the cause, and how to prevent it? I looked to past discussions but couldn't find this problem (only people were thinking about moodle plugin configuration). But I didn't change the configuration and the server is running for about 2-3 months.

Thanks for your interest,
Alkim

Alkim Ozaygen

Nov 23, 2010, 4:12:58 PM11/23/10
to openmeet...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone
I have two servers. One is running moodle (1.9.8) and the other one is running openmeetings (r3326). The two servers were up for about 9-10 days. Today whenever I tried to connect from the moodle server to openmeetings I got the error below:

wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found (soapclient->response has contents of the response)
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module Configuration

After I rebooted the openmeetings server the problem was solved. But I'm afraid that this will happen again. Do you know what could be the cause, and how to prevent it? I looked to past discussions about this error but couldn't find this problem (only people were thinking about moodle plugin configuration). But I didn't change the configuration and the server is running for about 2-3 months.