Concatenation Bug, 99.99%

MatteoIT

Apr 15, 2014, 5:04:05 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'm there to report what it seems, 99.99%, a bug.
I'm using Litespeed Standard and OpenLitespeed. Both of them, latest release, have problems with concatenation when i try to access to Wordpress Dashboard.
Previous releases were fine, now i must to disable concatenation from wp-config.php otherwise Dashboard (http://mysite.com/wp-admin) loads endless.
I try to be more detailed about this bug. I can access at http://mysite.com/wp-admin with OpenLitespeed and Litespeed. I do the login and after that i cannot access Dashboard.
You can reproduce this error with latest versione of OpenLitespeed, Litespeed too.

WORDPRESS FIX

Open wp-config.php and add:

define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false);

MatteoIT

Apr 15, 2014, 5:09:25 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
With concatenation i mean js and css concatenation

George Wang

Apr 15, 2014, 5:09:30 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
It is likely a regression in 1.3 release, please try 1.2.9 see if it is OK.
We will try to address this in 1.3.1 release.

Best regards,
George Wang

MatteoIT

Apr 15, 2014, 5:21:29 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Give me 30-40 minutes and i post the result of the test with 1.2.9.
Thanks for reply :)
Message has been deleted

MatteoIT

Apr 15, 2014, 5:48:18 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hello

yum remove openlitespeed
-------------------
Removing:
 openlitespeed       i386       1.3-2.el6         @litespeed-update        11 M
Transaction Summary
------------------
yum install openlitespeed-1.2.9

Using the same template, same php ver., same server configuration (CentOS 6.5 32) i can access wp dashboard without the "trick" :define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false);
.
I confirm the concatenation problem for 1.3-2.el6. Problem absent from 1.2.9
Best Regards, matteo

George Wang

Apr 15, 2014, 5:54:25 PM4/15/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Serge Rosenberg

Apr 20, 2014, 4:38:51 PM4/20/14
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
I confirm the same ( I think ) bug for 1.3 version. Sometimes loading of pages takes forever ( I don't use wordpress ). After reverting back to 1.2.9 all seems to load fine.