OpenLiteSpeed v1.4.30 Now Available

Lisa Clarke

Feb 15, 2018, 8:40:06 AM2/15/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Greetings!

OpenLiteSpeed v1.4.30 was released today.

In this release, bug fixes: improvements in module compatibility, ip2location, cookie handling, and more!

Full release log:
Fixed a bug where cgi/php response body was being converted to lowercase.
Fixed a cache module bug where comparing a string would cause a crash.
Fixed an ip2location configuration bug.
Fixed a bug where cookies not reset on next use could cause a crash.
Fixed a bug where loading and using cache and pagespeed modules at the same time could cause an internal server error.
Fixed a cipher previously rejected by chrome.

http://open.litespeedtech.com/mediawiki/index.php/Release_Log/1.x#V1.4.30_.28Stable.29

Enjoy!

Francesco Pepe

Feb 16, 2018, 1:39:50 AM2/16/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
I have tried to update.

Now I'm running 1.4.29-5+xenial.

So I think the upgrade was not successful. Any guidance on how to update OLS on UBUNTU?

aisonet

Mar 1, 2018, 11:02:09 AM3/1/18
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded and I cant start lsws now, it just crashes with a core dump

David

Mar 1, 2018, 11:06:46 AM3/1/18
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Can you give me more info about your system and how did you installed it?
Also please send me your core file.

Thanks.
David

On 3/1/2018 11:02 AM, aisonet wrote:
I upgraded and I cant start lsws no, it just crashes with a core dump

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

aisonet

Mar 1, 2018, 11:14:57 AM3/1/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Ya, Im on CentOS 6 latest kernel, did a yum update from a pretty old version of OLS to the latest version. Here are the core files: