ols1clk.sh fork - MariaDB 10.1 + CSF Firewall added for CentOS

George Liu

Aug 11, 2016, 10:01:27 PM8/11/16
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Bit late to the party seeing the release of ols1clk.sh. But decided to try it out and a few bugs with mysql-server install and the test mysql password routine and stuff prevented install properly on CentOS 7.

I am mainly focused on CentOS 6 and 7, so forked ols1clk.sh and modified it to switch to MariaDB 10.1 and add CSF Firewall out of the box. Borrowed the routines from my https://centminmod.com LEMP stack installer :)

You can find the ols1clk.sh forked branch at https://github.com/centminmod/ols1clk/tree/centminmod. Note I only test on CentOS 6/7.

cheers

George

David

Aug 15, 2016, 8:53:18 AM8/15/16
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hi George ,
Sorry for late reply of this message.
We are updating the ols1clk and it will be some big changes. So that we will check your changes, but may not use the them directly.
Thank you so much.
David