Blank admin page

Stevo Novkovski

Apr 4, 2015, 9:15:21 PM4/4/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
I tried to install 1.3.9 and also 1.4.6 but on both installations i get blank admin page.
Default 7080 port is working fine.

Since i install this via c# api, check my html output attachment.
litespeedoutput.html
Message has been deleted

Stevo Novkovski

Apr 8, 2015, 6:37:13 AM4/8/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
This errors i found in log file.

[STDERR] PHP Warning:  require_once(view/inc/auth.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.open/index.php on line 3
[STDERR] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'view/inc/auth.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.open/index.php on line 3

George Wang

Apr 8, 2015, 9:50:05 AM4/8/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevo,

Please check the permission of directory and files under
/usr/local/lsws/admin/html.open/ , should be owned by root and world
readable.
I am not sure what causes the permission problem, maybe has something to
do with the way you install it.

Best regards,
George Wang