Re: [openlitespeed-development] Not working: Caching and SES URLs

14 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

George Wang

nelasīta,
2018. gada 30. marts 11:47:1830.03.18
uz openlitespee...@googlegroups.com

How did your application tell lscache engine to cache the page?

rewrite rule? response header?

I think you should update your application code to generate lscache related headers to control the cache behavior.

Please take a look at
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:developer_guide

It is not safe to cache private data, anything only shown after login should be publicly cached. private cache maybe OK.

Have fun,

George

On 3/30/2018 9:13 AM, Franc Amour wrote:
External App: Web Server
Script Handlers: cfm, cfml, cfc, lucee
Static Context /
Caching module installed/configured at server and vhost tiers
SES URL rewrite rules that remove index.cfm from urls (e.g. http://www.example.com/dashboard in address bar rewritten internally to http://www.example.com/index.cfm/dashboard)

If I visit http://www.example.com/, internally the index.cfm is implied, and the page is cached.  Same as if the address bar contains http://www.example.com/index.cfm.

However, any SES urls are ignored by the cache:

etc.

All are GETs.

Is there another setting or rewrite rule i need to work with to get caching to work on *all* HEAD/GET requests for the site?

George Wang

nelasīta,
2018. gada 30. marts 12:05:4430.03.18
uz OpenLiteSpeed Development

 anything only shown after login should be publicly cached. private cache maybe OK.

I mean anything only shown after login SHOULD NOT be publicly cached.

Franc Amour

nelasīta,
2018. gada 31. marts 06:46:3731.03.18
uz OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi George,

I was hoping my message would be deleted before anyone saw =) I actually determined that it was because I had cloudflare running in front of the app, I believe - the cache hits weren't being reported accurately. I may be back to ask specific questions about OLS caching in the context of custom-built web apps, after I labor over the documentation, but for now, I can at least see the caching working properly with all varieties of URL, so I know it's doing its thang so far.  As always, thanks for taking time for me... SO very appreciated.

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt
0 jauni ziņojumi