Files created with lsphp are getting the default 022 umask ?

Eli Alum

Feb 27, 2017, 4:20:57 PM2/27/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi All,

Testing out OLS with wordpress... Trying to install a plugin fails with "Unable to read archive '/tmp/akismet.3.3-9WdQXT.tmp'"
Further checking of this issue I noted that the temporary file is created with 22 permission, so wordpress can't read it

Gave up on wordpress and tried a simple php script to create a file, file is created with 22 permission instead of 644

All my settings within the virtualhost / server config trying to force permission to 644 are ignored.

Any known issue here ?

Thanks,
Eli.