X-forwared-for && access.log

Tao Jiang

May 9, 2018, 7:11:00 AM5/9/18
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
My site uses CloudFlare, so the %h parameter gets the CloudFlare IP

I want to get the real user's IP address, and he's logged in the header's X-forwared-for field.

I looked up Apache's documentation and found that I could use a% to get the visitor's IP, but it needed a mod_remote module, which was not feasible on openlitespeed.

To sum up, I hope to get your help!

1.OpenLiteSpeed support access to real IP for visitors?
(Not CloudFlare IP)

2. What should I do?

Sincere Greetings,

Jiang Tao

qtwrk

May 9, 2018, 8:45:57 AM5/9/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development

Did you try this ?

Tao Jiang

May 9, 2018, 10:27:40 AM5/9/18
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Thank you very much, the perfect solution to my problem!
 I was so careless that I should check my server panel before asking questions.

在 2018年5月9日星期三 UTC+8下午8:45:57,qtwrk写道: