ols1clk multiple WordPress install

K Faizi

Jul 4, 2017, 4:33:35 PM7/4/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi,

I've been playing around with ols1clk, and it's so convenient. Kudos for the script.

However, I notice it's only available with single wordpress install. Is there any way to use it for multiple WordPress install with different domain and installation directory?

Thanks

David

Jul 4, 2017, 9:44:13 PM7/4/17
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Right now the ols1clk does not support multiple WordPress installation. We will think about to improve it later.

Thank you for your feedback.
David

K Faizi

Jul 8, 2017, 7:08:02 AM7/8/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Glad to hear that.

I think OLS will gain popularity among WordPress enthusiast if osl1clk support multiple WordPress install.

Keep up the good work.