Anyway of registering cache and pagespeed modules from SSH cmd line ?

George Liu

Mar 26, 2015, 1:55:16 PM3/26/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
As outlined at http://open.litespeedtech.com/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Modules is there anyway of registering the cache and pagespeed modules from SSH command line instead of the admin console ?

Why ?

Because I'm working on a shell based OpenLiteSpeed installer for integration into my current Centmin Mod LEMP stack, and it's stuff that OLS needs done in web admin console gui that holds me back for integration and testing.

Goal

Basically, the goal is to have a shell script that auto installs and configures everything I need OLS wise out of the box before even hitting the Admin console in the web browser :) End goal is also be able to create and register OLS vhost sites via SSH command line too - so any ideas of that would be great too.

My efforts in forked repo (just started) https://github.com/centminmod/openlitespeed/tree/centminmod_v1 :)

George Wang

Mar 31, 2015, 9:32:58 AM3/31/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
The configuration file is flat text files, you can update the
configuration file directly.

Best regards,
George Wang
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openlitespeed-development.

George Liu

Mar 31, 2015, 6:38:17 PM3/31/15
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks George, does it matter the order of where you add the registered module in httpd_config.xml.

If i set up cache.so module via admin console gui it is placed between the railsDefaults and first example vhost

railsDefaults  {
  railsEnv                1
  maxConns                5
  env                     LSAPI_MAX_REQS=1000
  env                     LSAPI_MAX_IDLE=60
  initTimeout             60
  retryTimeout            0
  pcKeepAliveTimeout      60
  respBuffer              0
  backlog                 50
  runOnStartUp            1
  extMaxIdleTime          300
  priority                3
  memSoftLimit            2047M
  memHardLimit            2047M
  procSoftLimit           500
  procHardLimit           600
}

module cache {
  param                   <<<END_param
enableCache 0
qsCache 1
reqCookieCache 1
respCookieCache 1
ignoreReqCacheCtrl 0
ignoreRespCacheCtrl 0
expireInSeconds 2000
maxStaleAge 1000
enablePrivateCache 1
privateExpireInSeconds 1000
storagePath cachedata
  END_param

}

virtualhost Example {
  vhRoot                  $SERVER_ROOT/Example/
  configFile              $SERVER_ROOT/conf/vhosts/Example/vhconf.conf
  allowSymbolLink         1
  enableScript            1
  restrained              1
  setUIDMode              0