ols1clk.sh didn't accept --adminPassword

閲覧: 24 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Worajedt Sitthidumrong

未読、
2016/07/09 8:21:092016/07/09
To: OpenLiteSpeed Development
Running Ubuntu 16.04 core 64bit
I've download ols1clk.sh to my home directory.
Then execute with

./ols1clk.sh --email mye...@mydomain.com --adminPassword password  or
./ols1clk.sh --email mye...@mydomain.com --webAdminPassword password

it show the help instruction.

but
./ols1clk.sh --email mye...@mydomain.com
is working

What's wrong?

David

未読、
2016/07/09 10:08:562016/07/09
To: openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
For the current version, I usually use the below command to set the webAdmin password to 123456

./ols1clk.sh -a -- 123456

It seems you missed the --, please check.
Thanks.
David

George Liu

未読、
2016/08/11 21:49:592016/08/11
To: OpenLiteSpeed Development
can confirm just tested latest ols1clk and any admin or wp passwords are never accepted and goes to help prompt

David

未読、
2016/08/12 8:49:432016/08/12
To: openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am sorry we should have provided some examples of how to use it and also our wiki does not explain how to use it.

Here is an example,
./ols1clk.sh -r -- 12345678  -a -- 123456 -w
So, this one will install wordpress with mysql root password is 12345678 and the webAdmion password is 123456.

We are updating the tool and will make it more accurate and easier.

Thanks.
David
--

George Liu