ubuntu 16.04 php7.1 with all modules

TomK

May 26, 2017, 9:54:25 PM5/26/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
George,

I know you guys have a repo for php 7.1 for Ubuntu, however it doesn't have all the modules, like memcached, redis, etc.  Not sure why you don't have them...but anyhow, are you aware of anyone doing something like Remi does for lsphp on Centos, but for Ubuntu?

Thanks,
Tom

TomK

May 30, 2017, 11:28:31 AM5/30/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
George, any feedback on this?

Thanks,
Tom

George Wang

May 30, 2017, 5:45:45 PM5/30/17
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com

We certainly can look into adding those packages if those modules are stable for PHP 7.1.

It should not hard to build those packages with PECL/PEAR from source.

Best regards,

George

TomK

May 30, 2017, 5:54:01 PM5/30/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
George,

They are stable.

Check out:

He packages php 7.1 with all modules and such for Ubuntu much like Remi does for RHEL/Centos.  Maybe you can get him to build/package lsphp like you did with Remi?

Tom

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-4, George Wang wrote:

We certainly can look into adding those packages if those modules are stable for PHP 7.1.

It should not hard to build those packages with PECL/PEAR from source.

Best regards,

George

On 5/30/2017 11:28 AM, TomK wrote:
George, any feedback on this?