memcached and redis with php

TomK

Apr 26, 2017, 4:04:03 PM4/26/17
to openlitespee...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a centminmod / nginx user and have been testing OLS, I like the GUI a lot, nice work!

Question is, how does one get memcached and redis support with lsphp71 packages?

I followed these directions which work pretty good, except I can't find any directions on how to get memcached and redis built into php 7.1.

Any suggestions/howto's?

Thanks,
Tom

Jonathan Kagan

Apr 26, 2017, 4:12:03 PM4/26/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
What OS are you running?

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 4:04:03 PM UTC-4, TomK wrote:
Hello,

I'm a centminmod / nginx user and have been testing OLS, I like the GUI a lot, nice work!

Question is, how does one get memcached and redis support with lsphp71 packages?

I followed these directions which work pretty good, except I can't find any directions on how to get memcached and redis built into php 7.1.

Message has been deleted

TomK

Apr 26, 2017, 4:14:57 PM4/26/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Jonathan,

I am using Centos 7.3 and would prefer to use Ubuntu 16.04 if possible.

Thanks!

Taffy

May 9, 2017, 7:40:11 PM5/9/17
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
Hi Tom,

Use Predis for PHP/Redis, its a PHP library that doesnt require anything compiled in to PHP.  Memcached doesn't seem to be compatible with PHP 7, or at least it wouldn't compile the last time I tried.

https://github.com/nrk/predis