LSCache - WordPress Plugin 1.0.9 Available

Rob Holda

Aug 25, 2016, 4:03:35 PM8/25/16
to OpenLiteSpeed Development
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress 1.0.9 released today.

In this release, we added functionality to cache and purge feeds, hooks to allow third party plugins to create configuration options, and further improved WooCommerce support, as well as a cache tag prefix setting to avoid conflicts when using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress with LiteSpeed Cache for XenForo and LiteMage. We've added support for WordPress installations where the wp-config.php file is in the parent directory and modified the way we access and backup .htaccess files. This process now creates an .htaccess_lscachebak_orig file if one does not already exist, otherwise it uses the date and timestamp to create a backup. We also fixed a bug where WordPress installations that have had their .htaccess files removed would not be handled properly.

Here is the full Release Log:

  • Added functionality to cache and purge feeds.
  • Added cache tag prefix setting to avoid conflicts when using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress with LiteSpeed Cache for XenForo and LiteMage.
  • Added hooks to allow third party plugins to create config options.
  • Added WooCommerce config options.
  • The plugin now also checks for wp-config in the parent directory.
  • Improved WooCommerce support.
  • Changed .htaccess backup process. Will create a .htaccess_lscachebak_orig file if one does not exist. If it does already exist, creates a backup using the date and timestamp.
  • Fixed a bug where get_home_path() sometimes returned an invalid path.
  • Fixed a bug where if the .htaccess was removed from a WordPress directory, it was not be handled properly.